Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.
Inspired by the cobblestone and antebellum lined streets of Charleston, S.C. Here, shutters, front doors, and accents are drenched in the most stately and reserved black green. Limitless pigment makes this shade one of the richest shades that offers a historic stronghold to anything it’s painted against.